4.18.2006

04.07.06 @ bethany community

earlier this month, we got to open for nationally known comedian, rich praytor. we've never opened for a comedian before. maybe I'm a little slow, but I'm not sure if I'll ever understand the connection - how does a band "warm up" a crowd for a comedian?

this is rich.


anyhow, in an effort to warm them up, I told the crowd some of my best jokes. ones like what's the difference between an orange? a motorcycle, because a pair of scissors doesn't have wings! ...and knock knock (who's there?) star wars (star wars who?) star wars: the empire strikes back!

I think they were glad somebody funny actually went after us. here are some pics (note the Police style 3-piece - unfortunately we're gonna have to get used to this - more details later).

jonathan.

josh.

wahbanator.

No comments: