12.10.2006

daddy mac

so I finally did it. took the plunge. made the switch. battened down the hatches. as of this week yours truly....

... became a mac user.

got me a shiny new macbook pro for christmas. so I'm flailing. trying to figure out all the little nooks and crannies of this thing.

it's already way faster, more intuitive, and more aesthetic than any PC i've ever used. it totally brings back memories of (gasp!) 10 years ago when I was in college and I always used the Mac lab instead of the PC lab. why I didn't switch back then, I'll always wonder.

for now - if any of you have tips (downloads, must-have programs, keyboard shortcuts) that can help with this little transition, please holla at a playa!

2 comments:

ashdown said...

welcome to the family. did you get logic?

apple+shift+delete = empty trash

Anonymous said...

you are now a TRUE Christ-follower, congrats!

My new little trick:

apple + shift + 3 will copy a web page to your desktop.

New daddy + New Mac = GOOD LIFE!