12.12.2004

kaja

had a great meeting with kaja brown recently. he's an ASU student that goes to our church - one who also happens to be producer of his own local radio show, and a semi-insider when it comes to the christian music industry.

he had some great pointers for me. such a smart person and great guy all around. the toughest thing for me to swallow will be to become part of several organizations in the industry that are centered in nashville. i've never been there and i had never planned on going. don't get me wrong - it's not that i don't like the city itself - it's just that i usually can't stand the music, artists, producers, or "sound" that come from there.

kaja also helped me figure out some realistic goals for my ministry over the next few years. so glad i ran into him - mad props to Providence.

No comments: