7.10.2005

big oops...

i pulled a nice fat no-no last night. cancelled a gig - in my mind - without letting the venue owner in on my little decision.

see i was scheduled to play at into the bean with Sara McKinnon last night. my work called me late in the week and was going to give my shift away to someone else if i couldn't stay till 2am. i took the extended shift and told Sara about it - but forgot to tell luis (manager of into the bean) about it. i ended up at work, suddenly realizing it was already saturday, and not having the phone number or the time to call from work.

luis was expecting me. some folks from my church even showed up. and wahba/sara were nowhere to be found. don't think we'll be playing at into the bean any time soon.

really smooth. i'm such a screw-up sometimes.

No comments: