3.11.2006

aloha...

... from the aloha state. yep, Jodi and I are taking a much needed vacation to Hawai'i. we figured that while our friends, Cooper and Teresa live here, and while we live in AZ, it's pretty much now or never for a visit to these beautiful islands.

everything is so green and lush. even the palm trees look healthier than in Arizona (where it still hasn't rained in like 150 days).

and last night, we managed to find Hinano beer! not like I'm any connaisseur of beers or anything. but when we honeymooned in Moorea, I fell in love with Hinano. seems they don't import it to the continental US - believe me, I've hunted for it.

in other news, the Marlows are moving... to Sacramento? and we're negotiating with a record label too. we'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Chris Marlow said...

bro that is way rad, I've NEVER been to Hawaii :(


Hope all is well...And enjoy the vacation. Peace & Love!